Monday, May 2, 2011

Keep it SIMPLE and FUN.

In the world of dating LESS is MORE.

We were grabbing some lunch on Monday at Panera.  After we got our food, I told her to find and pick a table she wanted to sit at.  As she was leading us through the place me following her, I thought it would be funny to secretly make a left turn and go sit outside in the sun and enjoy my lunch. I did.

What makes this magical to women?  As the man I decided to go about my own way.  I told her to pick a table SHE wanted to sit at.  Heck, on a warm and sunny day, why not indulge outside?  It was funny because wherever she was going to sit, I made sure she was going to see me sitting outside in the warm breeze.

The Response:  As I looked in her general direction, I saw her standing by her table staring at me with a little smile, mouthing "I'm going to "hurt" you.."  So I smiled back and waved her over.  We finished our lunches outside together.  After eating we went back to my car and I opened the door for her.  When I hopped in though, she was looking at me with that same little smile, getting closer to my face and whispering "Im going "kill" you" all while reaching over my lap and shutting my door.

Use your imagination, keep it simple, and fun.  Women love that. 

How would YOU handle that everyday situation?    ENJOY THIS ALSO 

1 comment: